Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The perfect wintery mix!

Just like any true Second Life shopaholic, I browse the marketplace religiously in hopes of finding that uber cute outfit and having it on my sexy body before anyone else. For the last week or so, I've been eyeing a totally adorable outfit from a store that I've never heard of called SeVered GarDeN. Of course, I've had many fashion horror stories from stores that I buy from on a whim so I've been debating on whether or not to purchase said outfit. Thankfully, my wonderful partner decided that he liked it too and surprised me with it on Christmas as a present. I must say that I'm in love with it and to make things even better, Truth gave out a fabulous group gift that goes perfectly with it giving me in my opinion the perfect wintery mix.

Credits:
Hair-Truth Snow Kitty in Pecan (free group gift)
Skin- Rockberry Farrah I in Natural
Outfit- *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Kaja* Blue
Pose- Glitterati Long Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment