Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Seasons Hunt Awesomeness

Let's celebrate! I've finally finished the Seasons Hunt and am absolutely thrilled with all the awesome goodies I picked up. The designers who contributed to this hunt really outdid themselves. Winter to me always brings to mind shades of whites and blues. Well, the things I picked up were so far from my stereotype. Most things I fell in love with were browns and deep reds. Here are a few of my favorites! Gotta warn you, there are a lot of pics!


Outfit 1

Jacket- +KiiToS!!+ Classic Coat (Seasons Hunt)
Jeans- Doppelganger Inc. Frost Jeans (Seasons Hunt)
Hair- [e] Frost- Blonde 08 (Seasons Hunt)
Boots and Makeup- Duboo Achoo Set (Seasons Hunt)
Skin- Filthy Mia. Pale. Natural (group gift/fee to join)
Poses- Olive Juice Prim and Proper and Bundle Up (Seasons Hunt)
Prop- [kusshon] Snow Pile (Seasons Hunt)

 Outfit 2

Sweater- Willow~ Striped Chunky Sweater-Bark and Vanilla (Seasons Hunt)
Jeans- Doppelganger Inc. Frost Jeans (Seasons Hunt)
Boots- Duboo Achoo Set (Seasons Hunt)
Makeup- PIDIDDLE Chapped Lips, Cheeks, & Nose (Seasons Hunt)
Hair- clawtooth: Snow Bunny- Wheat (Seasons Hunt)
Earrings- DECO- Frost Earrings (Seasons Hunt)
Skin- [ROCKBERRY] Farrah I Natural
Prop- [kusshon] "best friend" radiator-to-go (Seasons Hunt)


Outfit 3
Outfit and Makeup- .44 Caliber The Hierophant Outfit (Seasons Hunt)
Shoes and Socks- +mocha+ Knit Socks with Flats (Seasons Hunt)
Hair- [e] Mood in Blonde 07
Skin- Filthy Mia. Pale. Natural (group gift/fee to join)
Pose- <s.b> Le Cygne 03 (flat feet) (Seasons Hunt)

2 comments: