Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Waiting....

My partner's been on a turquoise kick the last few days. Telling me how he'd love to see me wearing something sexy in turquoise so today I decided to do a little shopping. Ok, who am I kidding? A lot of shopping!! It all started with that SLuicide Girls blog. I saw some sexy skins on them so I had to go check out the store they mentioned. Little did I know that the store had just opened. I have to say that the designers of Illusory have outdone themselves. I was in heaven trying to choose one skin but finally settled on this Winter one in Warmth. I just love the bright lipstick and dark eye makeup. After I was done buying skin, I received a notice from Amacci saying that all colorpacks in their store were on sale for 85 l so of course, I had to drop by there and pick up a few new styles. Top all that shopping off with a mini splurge on the Marketplace for some sexy turquoise lingerie and new poses and you have some ammunition to tease your partner with. Here are some pics of me waiting for him to log on. Hope you enjoy! Muah!

Credits:

Lingerie- :::insanya::: Nina Underwear Set
Hair- Amacci Micha ~ Chocolate (85l color packs!!!)
Skin- Illusory Paige Winter A1 LB in Warmth
Poses- Purple Poses ~ Moon (40l pose packs!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment