Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wandering............

As a new blogger, it's getting to be hard to find cool locations to take pics. I used to be one of those people who wandered the showcase SIM's vigilantly but now with RL, I am finding that there is so much in SL to see that I can't possibly see it all. I had an idea to take some pics for this entry in a dark urbanish big city place but when I searched city, I stumbled upon Gotham City. My partner is kind of addicted to DC Universe at the moment so I decided to check it out.





Oops! Wait a minute, I'm supposed to be talking fashion here. Aren't I? Silly me, I forget sometimes. As some of you know, I'm a huge fan of Truth hair and loved the look of Courtney but have been trying to broaden my spending horizons so have avoided purchasing it until today when temptation wore out and I went and splurged. I think it goes perfectly with this new skin I picked up from Filthy. For the low cost of 199 lindens, you join the group and can pick up this absolutely adorable skin that comes in three skin tones and two different makeups. Anyways, I'm off now because I heard that Khush is having a 60% sale on some of their older merchandise. Keep you posted. XoXo!


P.S. Oh, I forgot to tell you, I found this store called ::TOXIC BISH:: that sells tattoo eyelash layers for only 80 lindens!! Totally worth it if you are like me and don't have the patience for prim eyelashes.

Credits:

Hair: >TRUTH< Courtney-sandlewood
Makeup: ::TOXIC BISH:: Eyelashes Make Up Tattoo
Skin: Filthy Mia. Pale. Natural (Jan. group gift/fee to join)
Jacket: TART Military Crop Jacket-Black (no longer available)
Jeans: INKZ True Legend Jeans- Dark Blue Stone Washed
Shoes: Taboo Femme Fatale ThreeStars (HUD enabled black)
Poses: GLITTERATI Breast Cancer Awareness Poses (freebie!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment