Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Love Child

Just a quick post before I go hug my pillow. Last week, Belleza sent out a beautiful group gift named "Aiko". I'm sure most of you have seen it but today, I found another Aiko by Lara Hurley. I've never purchased a Lara Hurley skin before so when I heard they had a freebie as their subscriber gift, I tped over to check them out. Lara Hurley's Aiko is Asian inspired as well but with bright bubblegum lips and matching pink and yellow eyeshadow. It's absolutely flawless and didn't even need a mascara tattoo layer like a lot of skins I've come across so this means you have more makeup opinions if you're not on a viewer that supports more than one tattoo layer like I am. I found out that Aiko means love child and child, I'm in love! Lol!


Now for a zoom in:


My absolute favorite skin designer has decided to branch out and is now featuring some sexy clothing and costumes to go with her skins so when Alexandra Barcelos of Filthy dropped us bloggers her newest clothing releases, I just had to open them right up. Of course, I wasn't let down and just had to show off this sexy tank top and low rise jeans that are part of her new clothing line. The bright pink of this top goes perfectly with my new skin so of course I'm super happy. Well bloggers, it's past my bed time. ZzzzzZ!


Credits:

Skin: Lara Hurley-Aiko/Pale (Subscriber Group Gift)
Top: ::F:: Summer Kami (Pink) (Review Item-Hugz Alexandra!)
Bottoms: ::F:: UltraLowRiders Blue (Tone 4) (Review Item-Hugz Alexandra!)
Hair: (Posh) Wednesday-Wheat
Nails: *Rezlpsa Loc* Hot Hot Pink Nails

2 comments:

  1. Love your Love Child look! And that skin is adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa. I saw your post earlier on the same skin and it looks just as cute on you.

    ReplyDelete