Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mmm Ice Cream!

Just a few pics showing off this adorable outfit I snagged compliments of the Ice Cream Spring Hunt which ends tomorrow. This hunt is inspired by one of my favorite summer treats and since it's about 90 degrees out here, I thought I'd get some ice cream Second Life style.


This outfit is the prize at Esther Jen. It's a romantic lace mauve top that falls off the shoulders and paired with a pair of super fun jeans that have designs of ice cream on them! So cute! I know you really can't see the design but the outfit totally fits my fun style. There is also an ice cream bra and panties set to wear under it.


I'm showing off this outfit with some yummy ice cream cone props courtesy of look.sharp and Mississippi Murder. The one from look.sharp comes with a fantastic couple pose to have an ice cream fight with but since I didn't have any friends on at the time I took these pics, I'm not showing it. And the cone from Mississippi Murder comes with a messy faced skin that shows what happens when you enjoy your summer treats too much.

I finished this look off with some awesome poses from !bang that were yesterday's Super Bargain Saturday special ( I'm not sure if they are still at the discount price) and one of my favorite Filthy skins. Their 50% off storewide sale ends today so run, run, run over and splurge on some sexy new skinage. Well, I better get to eating this cone before it melts all over my new outfit. Happy Memorial Day weekend readers!

P.S. Please excuse the color changes in the pictures. I was trying to teach myself how to use GIMP again.

Credits:

Skin: Filthy Candy. Pale. Pinki (Last Day of 50% off sale)
Hair: [e] Break - Blonde 07 (NEW)
Outfit: ::Esther Jen:: Lace Top and Ice Cream Jeans (ICSH)
Poses: !bang (Past Super Bargain Saturday)
Props: {look.sharp} and ::MM:: (ICSH)

No comments:

Post a Comment