Saturday, June 11, 2011

Aww Puppy!

Ok, ok, I'm sure you all have seen the latest SL blogger craze but if you didn't, allow me to show off this adorable husky puppy in a purse that is gift for Style Academy. When I saw this on Free*Style, I just knew I had to go get one for myself and for the awesome price of one linden, it just gave me double a reason! Thanks Teshan for featuring this totally cute pup.


And another cutesy pics of my new puppy accessory and me!


Credits:

Top: *HolliPocket* (Holli Thespian) Loosen Up My Buttons
Prop: Sculpty Creations Animals (Jon Haskell) Husky Pup & Bag for Style Academy (Dollarbie!)
All other items worn have been previously blogged!

Note: Pics were cross-processed so coloring may appear different to you.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lisa! I love the puppy but I took him dancing the other nite and don't think he's recovered yet. *Giggles*

    ReplyDelete