Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shh, It's My LOTD

Yesterday, the Summer Breeze Hunt started and I was hot on its trail. If you haven't checked out this hunt yet, I suggest you start because the prizes are fabulous. I only hit like 10 stores yesterday and have to say I like about 8 out of 10 of the prizes I picked up. I really feel in love with this retro style floral top from Iren. It's a babydoll top with a bright design that is perfect for the summer. I have to admit, I'm a sucker for bright colors in the summer. I paired it off with this totally cute Indian inspired necklace that is a hunt goodie from LOULOU & Co that comes with a chest and a spine attachment. I love the detailing in this necklace and it was easy to adjust to my shape so it'll probably become a regular accessory of mine.


The newest hair releases from Elikatira came out yesterday and I absolutely had to have this braided pigtail style called Garden so I jumped on the Marketplace and nabbed it. I love how the headband and rubber bands are color changeable and the design is super cute. Elikatira just puts out the cutest stuff.


Be on the look out for more hunt awesomeness from the Summer Breeze Hunt. I have tons more to show but am in a hurry so this post is short. Happy Thursday!

Style Card:

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Garden - Brown 08
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Ana .Pale .Rouge (Love, love, love this skin!)
Top: ::::IrEn:::: (Irischka Hotshot) Retro Shirt in Deep Red (Summer Breeze Hunt)
Bottoms: fri. (Darling Monday) Low Rise Jeans - Faded
Necklace: .:*LOULOU&CO*:. ODYSSEE (Summer Breeze Hunt)
Poses: TeaSoup (Tea Soup)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your LOTD!!The bright colours look GREAT on you, especially the skin with the bright red lips!! Perfect summer look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Your comments always brighten me up. I love bright looks for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So completely adorable!! I really love that shirt! I want one irl!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lashae! Lol! Well, you can get it for free in SL so that's even better in my book.

    ReplyDelete