Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Grenade Free Wednesday Look

Today, I went visiting the Jersey Shore sim. The last time I was there, it was a seaside town reminiscent of Ocean City or Seaside Heights, New Jersey but I recently found out that the previous owner had left Second Life and that Holli Thespian of Holli Pocket is the new owner. Doesn't matter though because most of the stores are still the same and she's picked up quite a few new vendors whom I absolutely love. It looks like the Jersey Shore will remain a one stop shopping spot for me especially on Wednesdays because I absolutely enjoy a good sale and Grenade Free Wednesdays features one select item from each of the Jersey Shore stores for under 75 lindens.


Since the sim is in transition, not all of the stores had Grenade Free Wednesday items out but I managed to snag this soft cotton koala bear tank top that could double as a short dress. I paired it with my favorite black joggers from KHUSH and decided to show off these laid back poses I picked up from Lauria. If you haven't been over to check out the new additions to the Grenade Free Wednesday sale, you definitely should because these are just a few of the many stores that have been setting up shop: paper.doll, Filthy, Glue Ink, Lauria, Holli Pocket, Cynful, Plastik, Razorblade Jacket, Croire, etc. Have a happy humpday!


Style Card

Top: LMD (Leri Miles) Zulah Koala (Grenade Free Wednesdays)
Bottoms: KHUSH (Liess Paine) Comfi Pants in Black
Hair: [LeLutka] (Thora Charron) Angela in SoySauce
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Jolie in Ivory 01
Shoes: Arena (Kela Collas) Black Flip Flops (Marketplace Only)
Poses: [Lauria] (Lisanna Lauria) Tres Basic (Grenade Free Wednesdays)

2 comments:

  1. I went to Jersey Shore earlier this week to snap some shots with the rides in the background, but they were gone. =( I love great sales as well!! I'm bummed that I missed this one this week. Poo!! The sales have completely ruined me... I rarely buy anything full price anymore. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol me neither! Gotta love the sales! I think Holli's still working on the sim but I loved the whole look of the old Jersey shore since I live so close to the real one.

    ReplyDelete