Thursday, August 25, 2011

Anie is New @ Filthy

Ok, I've already seen like five posts featuring this skin but I love Alexandra Barcelos' skins so I just have to show you her newest release. Anie is its name and it comes in seven striking makeups and six tones ranging from Fair to Espresso. All of Filthy's skins come with a special shape as well as cleavage layer options. Anie's claim to fame is that each makeup includes a freckles or a no freckles option so check out these pics and go snap up Anie which is 50% to group members until tomorrow.

                                          Anie in Fair Makeups 1-6

                                              Anie in Fair Makeup 7

I'm also showing off these adorable ears that are new at Pepper. Although they don't have a skin option HUD, I was able to modify them easily to my tone so be sure to tp over to Pepper and check them out.

Style Card

Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Anie in Fair 01-07 (New!)
Ears: Pepper (Danni Pfeffer) Elven Ear - Spirals (New!)

2 comments:

  1. These skins sure look great on you! Far better than they do on me! *hehe*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I like to imagine that Alexandra made them just for me. :D She makes such beautiful creations that I hardly wear anyone else.

    ReplyDelete