Thursday, August 4, 2011

More From the Ox Hunt w/Pepper Accessories

Ok, quick post cause it's almost 4 A.M. here. Can we say insomniac? Lol! Anyways, I just have to show you these smokin jeans that I picked up from Poison as their Ox Hunt prize. I love the grunginess of them and the texture. They go perfectly with these earplugs that were another Ox Hunt prize I snagged from Pekka. Perfectly summer, they feature a baby blue and yellow colored surf scene on them. I accessorized them with a new release from Pepper called the Summer Belt. This little belt comes with a pocket pouch filled with all sorts of goodies and is available in 4 different colors so swing by Pepper and snap it up. While you're there, look around and see if Pepper's previous Lazy Sunday item is still out. I was there yesterday, well now technically 2 days ago, and it was still there at its discount prize. It's a cute sunglasses necklace with a color changeable menu. Anyways, check out the pics cause I'm gonna go hit my pillow. Hugs and Kisses!



Hair: >TRUTH< Courtney in Sandlewood
Skin: :F: Alexandra in Ivory 06* (NEW!!)
Top: KHUSH FriSSS in Black
Bottoms: >>>Poison<<< To Rasgao Jeans* (Ox Hunt)
Plugs: .Pekka. Summer Surf Earplugs* (Ox Hunt)
Belt: ~Pepper~ Summer Belt in Stripes* (NEW!!)
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Sunglasses Necklace* (Lazy Sunday: Was still out yesterday)
Poses: AUSHKA & CO Ania Poses (My Second Wardrobe)

*Review Items

No comments:

Post a Comment