Sunday, September 11, 2011

I'll Read You a Story

Shh, don't tell anyone but I snuck into my brother Zan's library to take some pictures for you. I just had to show off these adorable props from Magnifique that are available at a discounted price for TOSL and what better place to show off a book than at the library. This set comes with 6 book smart poses as well as book props and is only 75 lindens. Yay! I love to read and I know you will too when you snap up these poses. 


I'm also showing off this pretty floral dress that is going to be available at The Fashion Garret for its next cycle from u.f.o. Last cycle, they had this awful dog bodysuit that I hated so I'm happily surprised to find such a nice dress with two belt options from them. It goes to show that you can't give up on a store just because you hate one thing you see from them. I paired the dress with this beautifully done pale skin with serious eyes and pouty lips from Iren as well as some fabulous hair from Angel that will also be at The Fashion Garret. You should definitely save up some lindens for this sale because the things I've seen that are going to be featured are very well done and tasteful.


Stay tuned for more pics from The Fashion Garret and say a prayer for the victims of 9/11 on the 10 yr anniversary of such a tragic event in our nation's history. This blogger is off to RL for a bit. Muahz!

Style Card

Hair: Angel (DJAngei Fallen) Amelie in Brick (Upcoming TFG)
Skin: [IREN] (Irischka Hotshot) Nina Special Edition for TFG (Upcoming TFG)
Dress: ::{u.f.o.}:: (charming Meiler) Vintage Flower Dress in Beige (Upcoming TFG)
Prop & Pose: *MP* (Scarlet Chandrayaan) Book Smart (TOSL-School Daze)

2 comments: