Sunday, September 18, 2011

I'm Two Today....

Today I logged onto a card from my oldest SL friend and her partner wishing me a happy rez day. Funny thing is, I didn't even remember it was my rez day. It seems that I've been in SL for two years on this name. Yes, I admit that I'm an alt starting over after a bad partnership. Don't you just hate when that happens! Anyways, time flies by so quickly. I remember my avatar from the day I came in world. It was scary looking! *Giggles* I'm so glad that blogging has allowed me the ability to tweak my look to my hearts content. Out of everything I've done in world, this is the thing that I enjoy the most. It's very non-stressful and I've made lots of acquaintances and a few friends from it. I'm also extremely lucky to have kept some good friends over the last two years that have nothing to do with blogging and keep their mouths shut when I'm whining about locations or having to get an outfit just so. These people have my <3 and always will! Well, I'm off to find myself a piece of virtual ice cream cake. Enjoy the pics!


Btw, you just have to check out TOSL this week if you haven't already. I'm in love with these boots from Sakide that are out and Alexohol has a cutesy sweater dress out. I'm only wearing the top in my pics because I thought the denim skirt complimented the boots well but you should definitely visit both of these stores. Hugs and Kisses!


Style Card

Hair: ::Exile:: (Kavar Cleanslate) Esme in Maple Roots
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Paige in Fair 04
Sweater: >>Alexohol<< (AlexandraM Guisse) Sweet Tea Dress in Maroon (TOSL Week 64)
Vest: paper.doll (Zoey Gabardini) Tweed Vest in Black
Skirt: [Fall In] (Arcy Halfpint) Targati Denim Skirt in Dark Blue
Boots: [SAKIDE] (Kinu Mayako) Crocodile Boots in Black (TOSL Week 64)
Glasses: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Reading Glasses
Poses: Magnifique (Scarlet Chandrayaan) Model Pose Set 2 or 3

3 comments: