Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Let's Play in the Leaves!

Magnifique Poses just released a new autumn inspired group gift. It's a single pose with leaves that you get to toss up in the air. I think it's perfect for this time of year and since I'm so silly, I just had to show it off. If you're not in the Magnifique VIP group, you're really missing out because she puts out the most fabulous group gifties.


I'm also showing off some awesome fall inspired pieces I've picked up through TOSL. Lauria released these adorable Falling for Fall earrings that I just fell in love with and had to build an outfit around. There is also a matching necklace available so get to Lauria and pick these up. I'm also wearing these cute boots from Baby Monkey that were a past TOSL item and some awesome makeup that will be available for the upcoming Fall inspired TOSL from Indie Rose. Indie Rose has created a HUD where you can just select the makeup combination that you want and get the folder. I love it because it gives you so many different combinations.


To end this blog post, I'm showing off the previously released Journey Home poses from Magnifique as well. This pose set includes 5 poses complete with some nicely textured luggage props. If you haven't snapped up this pack, you definitely should. Well, I'm off to find myself some pumpkin pie. Yes, I'm a pieaholic and want some since my look totally put me in the mood. Have a happy Tuesday!



Style Card

Hair: fri. (Mollie Monday) Dixie in Light Brown (Past FLF-Still Out)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Anie in Fair 01
Tank: Absolution (Aurora Deischer) Basic Camisole in Blue (Store Closed)
Cardigan: TART (Nessinger Loveless) Sexy Cardigan in Harvest (No Longer Available)
Jeans: Custom iNKZ (Kyle Moseley) True Legend Dark Blue Stone Washed Jeans
Earrings: Lauria (Lisann Lauria) Falling for Fall Earrings (Past TOSL)
Makeup: Indie Rose (Angelina Eizenberg) Fall Palette Eyeshadow (Upcoming TOSL)
Boots: Baby Monkey (Pixieplumb Flanagan) Winona Boots in Coffee (Past TOSL)
Poses: Magnifique Poses (Scarlet Chandrayaan) Fall Is In The Air (Group Gift) & Journey Home

3 comments:

  1. Cute look and poses and LOVE those earrings!! Looks like you're all ready for Fall! Oooh and grab me some of that pie too please! *hehe*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do Lisa! Whipped cream right?

    Thanks Lila! Someday I hope to be as good as you at SL photograpy.

    ReplyDelete