Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Weekly Specials

Hai all! Just showing off a LOTD featuring some amazing deals that are or going to be available for half off. First up, I am wearing the lovely Noona skin by Barbiedoll in Toxic. This is an item available for the Grab Time event at the Toxic Shock SIM. I'm also wearing a smexy dress with a modifiable leopard print wraparound scarf that will be available later on tonight for Grenade Free Wednesday's from American Bazaar. Although this scarf was originally a melonish color, I was able to change it to whichever darker color I'd like so I decided to do a hot pink. I'm not a fan of pink usually but I think the pink on the scarf makes the dress pop. Be sure to hit up both of these sale events and blow some dough.


Skin: *BARBIEDOLL* (SORRYASIA Resident) Noona Tan in Toxic (Grab Time Special)
Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Mood in Blonde 10
Dress: [AB] (missqwerty Pevensey) CindyNipple Dress in Black (Upcoming GFW)
Pasties: .Ange. (Ange Jacobus) Black X Pasties (Old Group Gift)
Heels: [PM] (Tya Fallingbridge) Plain Baby T's in  Black
Poses: Tram (moca Loup) Tram Gift Poses (Free!)

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous... I love the look, you look ready to hit the town for drinkies with the girlies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankies and nah, I'll be hitting GFW. Ahh, the life of a blogger. Good luck btw with your new gig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, the hot pink scarf really rocks!!! Great styling!

    ReplyDelete