Saturday, November 5, 2011

Animalistic (Newness from Stickyfingers)

Stickyfingers released these sexy off the shoulder leopard print dresses the other day. These animalistic little numbers come in seven colors and feature a sexy yet sophisticated silhouette perfect for those of us who want to look good without trying too hard. I'm showing off the white which you can pick up at their store but if you're looking for a discount, head on over to Perfect Wardrobe and snap up either the grey or pink.



The rest of my look is just a few faves I picked up around the grid. Of course, I'm wearing a Filthy skin and if you haven't been there yet, now is the perfect time because they are having a 50% off sale until Nov. 9th. I'm also wearing the newest eyes from sauce and I just gotta say that I'm loving this crystal blue color called Timberwolf so check them out too. Well, it's time for me to go get the TOSL scoop for you all. Muah!

Style Card

Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Jasmine in Beach Tan 01 (50% off sale!)
Hair: TRUTH (Truth Hawks) Lilia in Almond (Roots Version) (Newish!)
Dress: Stickyfingers (Michell Tomsen) My White Leopard Off Shoulder Dress (New!)
Eyes: [sauce] (Ampersand Artful) Timberwolf Eyes (New!)
Heels: N-Core (Claire Messenger) Coquette in White
Makeup: estetica (Litzi Xue) Thy Lashes Yo
Poses: GLITTERATI (Katey Coppola) Long Hair 2

No comments:

Post a Comment