Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mash Up

I didn't know what I wanted to post tonight because there is just so much going on around the grid right now so I put together my own mash up. It's a little bit of everything I've picked up/received in the last two days. I finally joined the dark side and am now on a mesh viewer! I blame this hair from kik for that because I just had to have it. Singularity is now my viewer of choice because it's got all the features I love from Phoenix plus mesh. I was lagging very badly with Firestorm so I'm glad my blogger wifey told me to check this viewer out. Anyways, check out the pic!


And now a real mashup:


Style Card

Hair: [kik] (Kik Resident) Opening Gift Hair (MESH) (Free!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Maria in Cream 02 w/cleavage (NEW!)
Top: JANE (Janie Marlowe) Intrinsic Tank in Raven (Free!)
Bottoms: *Anymore (luciana Button) Legg in Violet (GFW!)
Necklace: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Basti Necklace in Black (Xmas Gift!)
Belt: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Andavi Belt (Xmas Gift!)
Gloves: LOULOU&CO (lolly Carlberg) Foxy Gloves (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Horns: ILLUSORY (Crushed Clarity) Horns_1a
Poses: EverGlow (Fanny Willis) TTB#8_1 & TTB#8_2 (The Tropicalia Bazaar!)

No comments:

Post a Comment