Saturday, November 19, 2011

A TOSL Look

TOSL has a Freestylin theme this week and there are lots of goodies to be had so if you're looking for some new things, check out the pic. I'm showing off a top from Bounce, a necklace from Collisions and a pose from Picture Me Pretty in my bird inspired LOTD now go view the rest of my pics over at The Rumor and put together your very own LOTD.


Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Break in Blonde 02
Skin: Jesylilo (Lilo Glom) DIMH3Hunt Skin in Light (DIMH)
Top: Bounce (Archan Allen) Kate Top in Birds Light (TOSL)
Necklace: Collisions (Guenevere DeCuir) A Simple Wish Necklace (TOSL)
Pants: KHUSH (Liess Paine) Comfi Pants in Black
Bird: [SP] (yonyon Yip) Myna Bird (Lucky Board Prize)
Glasses: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Reading Glasses
Pose: Picture Me Pretty (Krisyka Bellic) Roller Girl (TOSL)

1 comment:

  1. OMG you're a real blogging machine girl!! *LOL* I've missed so many of your lovely posts :-( Promise I'll do better next time:-) As for today's, I love that hair! And you look so sweet with this skin!!! Think I better start hunting too!! hugsss

    ReplyDelete