Monday, November 28, 2011

Walking in a Winter Wonderland: Perfect Wardrobe Style

Short post tonight because I have a headache that won't quit. I blame it on my Christmas lights which don't want to stay up. I have a brick front and can't use hooks and tape is not working so yep, they have me stressed. Ah, I'll figure something out but anyways I wanted to show off another look from Perfect Wardrobe's Winter Wonderland round. This is seriously my favorite round so far because there is so much wintery cuteness to be had. Just look at the pic yourself! Oh and if you want to see more from Perfect Wardrobe, check out my blogger wifey's post over at The Rumor.


P.S. The sweater has modifiable sculpted prim attachments but I prefer it better this way. If you're looking for a more covered look, check it out with the prims. *Coughs and mumbles, "Yes, I am a noob when it comes to moding clothing. Sorry!*

Style Card

Hair: [y] (Zoya Neaph) Mochi Winter in Light Red (Perfect Wardrobe)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Laika 2 in Cream 01
Makeup: *elymode* (Elysium Eilde) E's Mix: Blue & Purple Too w/Liner (Kozmetika Freebie)
Sweater: SOURIRES (Migueliku Avro) Colored Sweater (Perfect Wardrobe)
Shirt: Sticky Fingers (Michell Tomsen) My Purple Cotton Top
Jeans: KHUSH (Liess Paine) Blue Jeans
Boots: bonne chance! (vitamingirl Resident) Yuki Ugg Boots in Light Purple (Lucky Board Prize)
Tattoo: Delusions (Amberlee Martian) Snowflake Tattoo (Perfect Wardrobe)
Poses: Olive Juice (IsabellaGrace Baroque) Baby, It's Cold Outside

2 comments: