Monday, January 2, 2012

52 Weeks of Color: Champagne

I'm sure most of you are familiar with Luna Jubilee's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge so I won't bore you with the details again. Anyways, it's back and I'm going to give it a try again. If you've been a reader of my blog since I started blogging, you know that last time I was easily distracted and only did a few weeks. I will try to do better this time around but I can't promise you anything.

This week the color is Champagne. Fitting for the New Year and all and yes, I admit that I almost did a champagne drink post but since I just did that for my New Year's post, I decided to do something different. NOYA sent out a customer appreciation gift to everyone today and it's these pretty angel wings I'm wearing. Although they are on the big side, I felt like they went well with this sexy little dress I had in my inventory from paper.doll. This dress is about a year old so I'm not sure if it's available still but I don't think it's dated so I'm rocking it for my Champagne post. Anyways, I like how this pic turned out and hope that future pics I take for this challenge are as fun to shoot as this one was. Oh and thanks to Christa and Lucie for helping me find a pretty pose to go with my look. I didn't know many long hair pose stores and was pointed in the direction of Embody. Love the simple look of this pose and the fact that my arms are not in my stomach plus it's named after my 2nd fave Disney princess so I'm stoked to use it.


Style Card

Hair: (Milana) (Asuka Martin) Bonnie II in Light Browns (NEW!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Nathalie in Cream 01 (NEW!)
Dress: paper.doll (Zoey Gabardini) Cocktail Mini in Champagne
Wings: NOYA (Noya Resident) Angel is Born Wings in Gold/Silver (Marketplace Gift)
Eyes: [sauce] (Constance Daehlie) Spacey Eyes in Meteor (The Black Market)
Pose: Embody (Radagast Lexington) Rapunzel (NEW!)

4 comments: