Thursday, January 26, 2012

52 Weeks of Color: Electric Indigo

Yes, I know I'm wayyyy behind but I admit that I'm a huge procrastinator. I kind of got a kick in the butt when I saw that all the people I coerced into doing this challenge with me were further ahead than me. So without futher ado, here is my Electric Indigo post. I like bright colors like this one and I took this color's pictures 3x before I finally settled on this look. I believe that my makeup from Rezipsa Loc helped to pull my look together. I just love that this store as well as many others are participating in this challenge because it helps people like me who put off things until the last minute.


Style Card

Hair: (Milana) (Asuka Martin) Bonnie [roots] in Light Browns
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Nathalie in Cream 02
Makeup: *Rezipsa Loc* (Rezipsa Luckstone) Eyeshadow in Electric Indigo
Top: >>>Riot<<< (Desiree Supplee) Snapped Open Buttoned Top in Purple (Store Closed)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kis, I love this entire capture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Cami! I reshot these like three times. Lol!

    ReplyDelete