Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Metro Look

Hi blog readers! I took a mini break from blogging just because I felt burnt out but I'm back with some newness for you. Sticky Fingers released these sexy lace camis that come in a variety of colors. I liked how they looked with this new MESH skirt from Alexohol. Yes, another store to add to the growing list of designers selling mesh items! Yay! I think the combined look is very metropolitan so of course I had to take a pic at the Paris sim.


I finished my LOTD with some freebies I nabbed from the FTLO hunt and the Ogasawara Lucky Board Festival so check out the credits and make your own sexy businesswomen of the day look.

Style Card

Hair: D!va (Marisa Kira) Marie in Citrine (Group Gift)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Laika in Tan 04
Top: Sticky Fingers (Michell Tomsen) My Black Lace Trim Cami (NEW!)
Skirt: Alexohol (AlexandraM Guisse) MESH Pencil Skirt in Maroon (NEW!)
Necklace: Kotolier (Kotori Skytower) Doucement Necklace (Ogasawara Lucky Board Festival)
Bag: (Priss) (Erin Winterwolf) Lang Suede Satchel in Light Brown (FTLO Millenium Hunt)
Poses: {.:exposeur:.} (RubyStarlight Writer) Top Model Fall 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment