Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Seasons "Gacha" Goodies

First, I want to offer up an apology to my readers for not having my website blacked out during the protest time span. While I am strongly against SOPA and PIPA, I am a noob and didn't know how to back up my blog in order to post up the blackout template.

With that said, I want to share my Seasons "Gacha" LOTD. One of our readers on The Rumor expressed a little bit of sadness for the misspelling of this Japanese word on Second Life so I'm showing him some support by spelling it correctly. Anyways, enough yapping from me. Check out the pics and credits below and head on over to Seasons "Gacha" if you haven't already.



Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Again in Blonde 07
Skin: Mother Goose's (milok Hermit) Lene2 w/teeth (Lucky Board)
Top: Lark (Sienia Trevellion) Enten shirt in Mint (Seasons Gatcha)
Jeans: FA Creations (Sandie Saenz) Winter Jeans
Boots: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Chunky Boots (Newish!)
Hat: u.f.o (charming Meiler) Gummy Bear Ponpon 8 (Seasons Gatcha)
Poses: MP (Scarlet Chandrayaan) Red Carpet Pose (New!)

No comments:

Post a Comment