Saturday, April 14, 2012

Splash Into Kawaii Fair

Okies so as I've mentioned before, mostly everything is adorable at Kawaii Fair but when I saw all these fun accessories from Splash, I went into cuteness overload. I love everything that this store has put out for this event so much that I just had to show off a few of my favorites. From fun glasses to bright eyes, Splash can accessorize pretty much anything you bought at Kawaii Fair so head on over to their stall and pick up some fun goodies.


I also numming on this delicious poptart mouthie that is available from Rotten Defiance. It's part of a gatcha that is at Kawaii Fair so try your luck and get your own flavor because this one is all mine and I'm not sharing!


Style Card

Hair: Wasabi Pills (MissAllSunday Lemon) Kumi Pony in Pancake (Mesh!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Melody in Cream 04
Top: [Crash Republic] (Isabelle Requiem) Kawaii Cloud Graphic Tee (10L @Kawaii Fair!)
Eyes: SPLASH (jullya Albatros) Kawaii Fuze Eyes in Cyan (Kawaii Fair!)
Necklace: SPLASH (jullya Albatros) Aiko Camera Necklace (Kawaii Fair!)
Glasses: SPLASH (jullya Albatros) Nerd Glasses in Pink & White (Kawaii Fair!)
Mouthie: [*RD*] (Rogue Falconer) Excited Poptart in White Icing (Kawaii Fair!)
Poses: art body store (Stu Reyes) Adorable Gurl Poses (Kawaii Fair!)

No comments:

Post a Comment