Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Far Away From All the Trouble

Leri Miles Designs just released some adorable mesh tanks. These pretty babies come in floral patterns and tie dyes so there is one for any fashion type. I liked the soft cotton feel of this one so I'm showing it off. Plus, it matched this versatile bag from Duh that is a prize for The Accessories Hunt. I love how my current hair addiction compliments the pretty green color found in these two goodies. Also, since I'm rocking a shorter do, I get to show off some earrings that are also available for TAH from Amour Signature. Yay for all things silver!


Oh and check out my pretty peepers! They are the newest group gift from Insufferable Dastard. I love the tranquil beachy tone so I'm sure I'll be rocking them a lot this summer. Again, I just gotta say how much I love generous designers who put out such fabulous gifties! Huggies to you all!


P.S. Messing with WL's again so please don't hate. Maybe you can drop me a few of your faves besides the common ones we all use. :P

Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Late At Night in Sear (TDR Blue)
Skin: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Delusional in Pale w/Pure Gloss (Skin Addiction Showcase)
Top: LMD (Leri Miles) Lanie Mesh Floral Top in Cotton (New!)
Bottoms: fri.day (Darling Monday) Low Rise Jeans in Faded
Bag: Duh! (Renee Harvy) Big Satchel in Green (TAH)
Earrings: Amour Signature (Khayman Karlsvalt) Noelie II Double Loop Earrings (TAH)
Eyes: .ID. (Audrey Lamede) Striking Eyes in Tropical (June Group Gift)
Poses: ABS (Stu Reyes) Hand Bag Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment