Friday, June 22, 2012

I Like A Little Color

Yep, like the title says, I like a little color in my SL. I've been meaning to blog this mesh dress I picked up from Boom as part of their NYC opening gift. This pretty tied dyed mesh number comes in three bright colors and can be worn either over pants like I did or as a dress. I'm not sure if it's still available but you can always head on over and check.


I'm also showing some prizes I nabbed at the SL 9th Birthday hunt. This fun mesh hair is one of the prizes from DeLa. There are two versions hidden and both versions include a regular color and a party color in celebration of the event. I liked the longer version better so I'm rocking it. I also picked up these pretty silver stilettos while I was there from My Pretty Pixels! They come complete with a skin hud for customization and are their hunt prize. If you haven't checked out this hunt yet, be sure to jump on it.


Oh and check out my awesome eyeshadow. This is newness from Blacklace Beauty and comes in 5 mismatched combos. I'm loving the originality that Gem has put into this item so much and how playful it is. She's also got some new lipsticks out (not shown) so if you need a makeup fix, go get them!

Style Card

Hair: =DeLa*= (Kuranosuke Kamachi) Mesh Hair 9B 1 in Orange Brown (SL9B Hunt!)
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Alice in Natural Sunkissed
Top: *BOOM* (Aranel Ah) Baggy Backless Mesh Tee in Electric Haze (NYC Opening Gift)
Bottoms: [Cynful] (Cynthia Ultsch) Zia Denim in Indio
Necklace: Bens Beauty (Snow Martiel) Heart Necklace in Silver (Perfect Wardrobe)
Bangles: LEO-NT (Magdalena Bergamasco) Luna Bangles (Group Gift)
Shoes: -MPP- (MorganeParis Parx) Pin Up Stilettos in Silver (SL9B Hunt!)
Makeup: Blacklace Beauty (Gemini Galatea) Mismatch Shadow in Teal/Violet (TOSL!)
Poses: Juxtapose (Rain Laval) TOSL BDay Poses (TOSL 2nd Bday Hunt!)

No comments:

Post a Comment