Monday, June 11, 2012

It's an Urban Shindig!

Hey readers! I've got some goodies from Perfect Wardrobe and Collabor88 to show off. Perfect Wardrobe has an urban theme this time around and I just love this theme because I blog a lot of urban looks. I like the dark, edgy colors and vibe of this round so much so I can't wait to see if the next one can top this. My top, which comes in a 2 pack with a white graffiti one as well is from Tentacio and is meshy goodness. The tat is from Delusions and you can wear it with or without the tear option face tattoo so if you don't want to muck up your makeup, this one is definitely a good option. Oh, and my nails, which you can't see too well...sorry!, are from Izzie's and feature a crackled texture hud with shine and no shine options. All of these items plus my smexy poses from Label Motion are available at PW so go get your urban on!


Now onto the shindig portion of my blog! Collabor88 has a shindig theme this round and basically that means parties and bold colors and sharp lines. The hair I'm wearing called Sayaka is available from Diva at Collabor88. I love the messy updo look of it complete with color changing hairpins that make it look like I just tossed it up casually for a laid back dinner party. And what better place to host a dinner party then in this soho feeling partially furnished mesh loft by Trompe Loeil that is also available for this round. I love the 70's ish feel of this baby and the pretty NYC skyline that I see when I look out the window.


As you can see, both these events feature lots of fabulousness so run on over and blow all your lindens at them. Oh, and as you can see, I need housewarming gifts so be sure to pick me up a present too. Jk! Hey, a girl can try, right?

P.S. My skirt is partially mesh newness from Blacklace and comes in lots of pretty vibrant colors besides the black I'm wearing so go there and buy that too. 

Style Card

Hair: D!va (Marisa Kira) Sayaka2 in Citrine (Collabor88)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Laika in Tan 04
Top: Tentacio (May Tolsen) Graffiti Top in Black (Perfect Wardrobe)
Skirt: Blacklace (Mariska Simons) Tryst Satin Skirt in Black (New!)
Nails: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Cracked Nails (Perfect Wardrobe)
Tattoo: Delusions (Whisper Mizin) Thug Life (Perfect Wardrobe)
Poses: Label Motion (anne Dakun) Nuria Poses (Perfect Wardrobe)
Skybox: Trompe Loeil (Cory Edo) NYC66 Mesh Skybox (Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment