Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer Girls

Hey all! I've got more goodies from Summer Fashion Festival which opens on June 8th. Lots of bright, fun colors to be had at this wonderful event so if you're looking for a "summery" look, you'll definitely want to check out this event because there is going to be lots of awesomeness to be had like the items credited below.


And yes, I'm rocking the Label Motion subscriber gift that has been all over the feeds today and yesterday. I just love a good prop and even though I'm in ancient times in RL with a Blackberry, I can't help but wish I had this phone in RL. If you haven't been to Label Motion before, this little giftie is incentive enough to check out their other great poses.


Style Card

Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Luna in Blondes Mirrored
Skin: ::Modish:: (Ele Brandi) ChepeOnFire in Tan (Summer Fashion Festival)
Top: MDL (Suvi Breil) Summer Top in Yellow (Summer Fashion Festival)
Skirt: Tart (Nessinger Loveless) Fray Cut Denim Mini in Faded
Necklace: .HW. (Jenika Jaxxon) FlipyFlops Necklace (Summer Fashion Festival)
Heels: MDL (Suvi Breil) Citric Orange Shoes (Summer Fashion Festival)
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Horizon Eyes in Light Grenada (June Group Gift)
Poses: Label Motion (anne Dakun) My Mobile Phone Poses (Subscriber Gift)


No comments:

Post a Comment