Saturday, June 2, 2012

You Turned Your Back On Tomorrow

Hey readers! Just a simple LOTD combining some goodies I picked up from The Accessories Hunt and the newest round of XYROOM which opened on June 1st. I'm a huge fan of stars so after I saw this basic tank from Fiend, I got to accessorizing so I could look cute rocking it. Check out the credits below and get your own look!


Oh, I can't load search anymore. Don't know why but it's evil. Anyways, a fellow blogger told me that I could look on the Second Life Destination Guide to find some new cool spots for pics. I came across this sim called Rust and fell in love with it but I'm emo sad cause it's deserted. I don't know why but my favorite sims always are so I'm pimping this one out. Go visit it! You won't be disappointed! Hugz and Kissez!


Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Velvet in Carob w/Roots
Skin: Stolen Content by Hush! For similar skins, check Curio, Al Vulo, and League.
Top: [Fiend] (Tash Galthie) Printed Tank in Star (XYROOM)
Bottoms: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) All With Me Short Pocket Jeans
Tattoo: Delusions (Whisper Mizin) Supah Star Eyeliner in Black
Earrings: CoLLisions (Guenevere DeCuir) Terra Cotta Snake Gauges (The Accessories Hunt)
Cuffs: Calavera (YENAY Joyce) I'm A Slave For You Leather Cuffs (XYROOM)
Necklace: Rispetto Designs (Khayman Karlsvalt) Link Lock Chain (The Accessories Hunt)
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Horizon Eyes v2 in Light Grenada (June Group Gift)
Poses by Props N Poses (Annemarit Jarvinen)

No comments:

Post a Comment