Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Naughty Diva

Blacklace has out lots of sexiness out this week in both newness and limited editions. For lingerie, they've got out a sexy limited edition number of their Diva lingerie for only 99L. As always, Blacklace lingerie is transferable so be sure to stop by and pick this up for someone special. In the newness department, Blacklace Beauty has out these cutesy lip tattoos that come with a variety of sayings to get your mood across. I'm rocking the love one because love always makes the world a better place. I paired it with their newest gloss which comes with the option of how glossy you want to make it. I think it makes my lips look super juicy without being too much so I'm sure I'll be adding it to lots of my skins.


I'm also showing off these cutesy poses from a new store called Picture This. This store is currently only on Marketplace but they have a few pose packs that work well for any look. I'm showing off the My Pretty Dress ones even though I'm not wearing a dress. *Giggles* I think this pose store is going to go places so be sure to check them out.


Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Break Away in Swiss
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Candy Summer Sunset in Sunkissed (TDR)
Lingerie: Blacklace (Mariska Simons) Diva Limited Edition (TGIF Special!)
Heels: [PM] (Tya Fallingbridge) Baby T's in Black
Tattoo: Blacklace Beauty (Gemini Galatea) Eat Your Words in Love (New!)
Gloss: Blacklace Beauty (Gemini Galatea) Sticky Gloss in 75% Clear (New!)
Poses: Picture This! (Keliahangelis Resident) My Pretty Dress Pack (New!)
Necklace: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Pearl Necklace in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment