Monday, July 16, 2012

Fly Away With Me

So I feel bad for missing the sale events this pretty dress and these fantastic poses were in this weekend but I'm sure they are still available at the stores for regular prices so I'm showing them off anyways. The sexy halter dress is from Leri Miles Designs and comes in a variety of colors. I like the uneven hemline and fun pattern so I just have to give you all a look at it. I paired it off with these poses from Ilaya. These poses are supposed to be for from behind looks but as you can see, they are extremely versatile and able to be used from the side as well.


Now moving onward! The Makeup & Tattoo hunt started yesterday and features a variety of goodies just waiting for you to snap up. From eyeshadows to lipcolors and pretty nails to tattoos, there is a little something for everyone. On my base skin right now, I've layered 3 prizes that you can snag from this hunt. My eyeshadow is from elymode and comes with 5 other colors, my lipgloss is from Leafy and comes with 2 eyeshadows as well as a teeth layer gloss, and my nails are from croire and come in 3 other polishes as well. As you can see these prizes are pretty awesome so if you haven't started this hunt yet, get moving!




Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Abbey in Brown 04
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Mia in Ivory 01
Eyeshadow: *elymode* (Elysium Eilde) Summer Mix Shadow in Orchid (M&T Hunt Prize)
Lipgloss: *Leafy (Kaethe Dyrssen) RedMoon Glossy (M&T Hunt Prize)
Dress: LMD (Leri Miles) Sheena Mesh Halter Dress in Lilac (Past Lazy Sunday!)
Nails: [croire] (Emily Kaestner) Ombre Nails in Girly (M&T Hunt Prize)
Poses: Ilaya (Ilaya Allen) From Behind Poses (Past TOSL!)

Location: Water Reserve

No comments:

Post a Comment