Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy 4th!

Just a quick post to wish my American readers a safe and happy 4th of July. Since it's in the middle of the week, I think it'll be a pretty quiet one here with a backyard BBQ and maybe a dip in the pool. I conned one of my besties into posing with this awesome dollarbie pose I picked up from Sparrowtree Studios. It's their July dollarbie and available on Marketplace or in the store. I also nabbed this sparkler from Hispose that came with a male pose but I wanted to show off my pretty face with my sparkler so I'm not using it. The top is a subscriber giftie from Tin Roof and since I love stars, I just had to get it. Well, I'm off to do my SL holiday partying. Have fun this 4th!


To see what Dinalya is wearing, go here!

Style Card

Hair: Posh (Jeanie Valois) Wednesday in Hazelnut (Store Closed for Remodeling)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Laika II in Tan 04
Top: ^Tin Roof (TinRoof Resident) July 4 Mesh Top (Subscriber Gift)
Skirt: Tart (Nessinger Loveless) Frayed Denim Mini (Store Closed)
Socks: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Overknee Socks in Red
Heels: N-core (Claire Messenger) Coquette in White
Sparkler: Hispose (Sixx Yangtz) 4th! Sparkler (Part of 4th Pose Group Gift)
Pose Prop: Sparrowtree Studios (Calypso Sparrowtree) Proud To Be An American (July Dollarbie)


No comments:

Post a Comment