Saturday, August 25, 2012

Candy Apple

Miel had out these adorable dresses for Fifty Linden Friday. They come in three patterns and a hud so you can mix and match the tube tube with the dresses. I loved the bright solid pack so I snapped those up. I couldn't decide what color to blog though until I saw that Sweet Leonard had this new candy apple mouthie out and then I knew I was going to be blogging a look to go around this adorable little accessory and voila, here is my LOTD.


Yes, I know FLF is now over. I really did mean to finish this blog earlier but I blame boys! Yes! They always distract me. *Giggles* Anyways, as you can see, this dress is smoking hot and I did promise my wifey a more umm sexier post so I hope this does for her. If not, she can just wait for my next lingerie post. *Sticks my tongue out at Dina* Now go get this dress and this mouthie! You know you want some sweet candy!


Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Aurora in Walnut
Skin: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Delusional in Sunkissed w/Cherry Lipgloss
Dress: Miel (Miel Nirvana) Playa Dress in Solid Bright (Fifty Linden Friday)
Heels: N-core (Claire Messenger) Lulu in Black (Vintage Fair)
Mouthie: LEO:NT (Lady Leonard) Candy Apple Mouthpiece (Group Gift)
Poses: aDORKable (Adorkable Peapod) Chill Dork Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment