Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I'm Not The One Who's So Far Away

Hi readers! I've got some goodies to show you that will be available at the upcoming Fashion Voodoo event on August 10th by Plastik. Plastik's releases for this event have blown me away. I'm loving this pinstriped skirt so much I don't ever want to take it off. They also have a dress, earrings, and another top and skirt out exclusive for the event so be sure to check out their booth at this event.


In other news, today is a good picture taking day for me. As some of you know, I'm my worst critic and usually wind up hating the pictures I take. Today was an exception though and I'm sooooo happy with the way these turned out. I partially think it's due to this awesome sim. It's called Redemption Hill and if you're looking for an eerie place to take pictures, you should check this one out because it's so well done and there are plenty of interesting areas to take shots at. It's definitely in my top 10 fave sims on the grid and I'm absolutely certain you'll love it too!


Style Card

Hair: Shag (Sebastien Aries) Pussy Galore in Butterscotch w/Roots
Skin: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Delusional in Sunkissed
Eyes: Mons (Ekilem Melodie) Shocking Eyes in Cold
Top: :[P]: (Aikea Rieko) Trickster in Painted (Fashion Voodoo!)
Skirt: :[P]: (Aikea Rieko) Misfit in Pinstripe (Fashion Voodoo!)
Necklace: Kosh (Lynaja Bade) Hangman Necklace (Past Hunt Prize)
Bracelets: insanya (Tatyana Ultsch) Zed is Dead Baby in Black
Feet & Flips: Slink (Siddean Munro) Aussie Thongs in Black
Poses: Embody (Radagast Lexington) Rapunzel Poses

Location: Redemption Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment