Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's My Slumber Party & I'll Cry If I Wanna

So Perfect Wardrobe has a sleepover theme this round and I thought it'd be the perfect excuse to have a fun time with my SL bestie, Dina, so I invited her over for makeovers and pillow fights and some other activities.  *Winks*


But as you can see, Dina was a little busy. She kept getting *ahem* business calls so I jumped on her bed and waited patiently for her to finish up. Finally, I got tired of being ignored so I decided to text her and tell her to come play with me.


Well, she must have realized that I was getting antsy for some fun times because she finally put down that damn phone and showed off her sexy panties to me. As you can see, it was worth the wait! *Giggles*


Style Card

Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Ivory 03 (Newish!)
Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Quirky in Brown 04
Lingerie: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Sweet Dreams Lingerie in Pink (Perfect Wardrobe)
Socks: Sweetartz (Whisper Mizin) Oh Mai Falling Socks in White (Perfect Wardrobe)
Necklace: Bens Beauty (Snow Martiel) Slipper Love Necklace (Perfect Wardrobe)
Glasses: Je Suis (Julia Merosi) Charmante Glasses in Pink (Perfect Wardrobe)
Owies: Delusions (Whisper Mizin) I Gotsa BooBoo Knee Pack (Perfect Wardrobe)
Prop: Dinalya Dawes :p Sorry, I don't know what she's wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment