Sunday, August 26, 2012

Perfect Wardrobe: Asylum

Perfect Wardrobe is back with a new round and this time, the theme is Asylum. As some of you know I'm a nurse in RL so I thought I'd show a look showing what would happen if a nurse snapped and went a little umm psycho.


As you can see, there are quite a few awesome finds this round and as always, everything is 90L. I was super excited to see that Logo has joined the team because I recently found their hair and love it. Also, Izzie's never seems to let me down and her Estella Asylum skin is super creepy and highly detailed so be sure to check it out. Finishing up my PW look are these awesome nails by Rotten Defiance. I love blood red nails so I'm sure I'll be rocking these again and again.


Style Card

Hair: Logo (Sakuri Myanamotu) Lyla in Asylum (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Skin: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Estella Asylum Skin (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Utopia Eyes in Dark Red
Outfit: !SU (Eleanor Cyberstar) Crazy Nurse (Freebie!)
Boots: Deco (Orchid Zenovka) Jump Boots in Gravel
Nails: [*RD*] (Rogue Falconer) Crazy Bitch Nails in Red & White (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Poses: Still Life (Gwyneth Reinard) The Beautiful Abyss

Location: Rackingham State Hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment