Thursday, September 27, 2012

Autumn In Innocence

Hi readers! I've got a quick LOTD post for you with some cuteness I picked up from ur favorite one at Collabor88. This beautifully textured cardigan and dress number make me feel like a schoolgirl and since Autumn means back to school for most, I figured I'd show it off at the lovely Vespertine sim everyone has been blogging from. If you haven't visited this sim yet, be sure to. I only walked a little ways in and was stunned by the gorgeous work this designer did. I am sure I'll be back to explore some more.


This pretty skin I'm wearing is the newest release by Censored. In my opinion, Censored makes the cutest blonde skins and this one is no exception. It comes with 7 different makeups, one of which is a base skin, and a bonus lipcolor. The last skin in the closeups is the bonus lipstick layered on the base skin and my absolute fave of them all. I love the softness of the features of this skinnie so much that I just wanna stay a blonde forever. Speaking of Censored, check out these awesome poses I used for this post. They are also newness from Censored. I loves me some poses and these ones fit my body perfectly so it's a double bonus! Yay! Be sure to head on over to Censored and pick up both these featured items.


Oh, since I started including location urls to the places I blog from, I was wondering if I should also include what WL I use. If you read this and want to know what WL I use, just leave a comment. I am a huge fan of WL's even if my laptop's graphics aren't that good and love to play around with them but I know when I'm reading other blogs and see a pretty pic that I sometimes wonder what WL they are using. Not sure if that's personal info or not but hey I'm putting the offer out there. Till next time readers! Huggies!


Note: I'm wearing my own lashes and liner in these pics.

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Abbey in Blonde 07 (70% Off Sale!)
Skin: Censored (Cindy Oysternatz) Marise Skin w/Secret Lipstick 2 (New!)
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Utopia Eyes in Sepia
Dress: ::{u.f.o}:: (Charming Meiler) You & Me Dress in Purple (Collabor88)
Sweater: ::{u.f.o}:: (Charming Meiler) Ribonbon Cardigan in Grey (Collabor88)
Earrings: (Yummy) (Polyester Partridge) Tiffany Pearl Earrings (Collabor88)
Ring: Shakeup! (Carrie Janick) Vintage Ring 02 (The Arcade)
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Raven Nails
Shoes: BM (Pixieplumb Flanagan) Mary Jane Pumps in Black
Socks: BM (Pixieplumb Flanagan) Muse Knee Socks in Cream
Poses: Censored (Cindy Oysternatz) Pose Pack #1 (New!)

Location: Vespertine

No comments:

Post a Comment