Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Burlesque

As mentioned in my last post, Perfect Wardrobe has a burlesque theme this time around. I am a closet fan of musicals (well, I guess I'm not in the closet anymore!) so of course I love the movies, "Burlesque" and "Moulin Rouge". I just about squealed when I saw that the organizers had picked this theme because I knew there was a lot of sexiness to be shown off and of course, I was right as you can see for yourself. Be sure to check out this round of Perfect Wardrobe for your own burlesque look.


I'm also rocking the newest skin from Izzie's. Faith is her name and when I got the group gift of the blonde version of this skin, I knew I was going to have to go nab a full release of her and I did. I'm not rocking my usual beloved sunkissed tone though because I decided to go a little lighter for the colder seasons. As with all of Izzie's pretty skins, Faith comes with lots of makeup layer options perfect for mixing it up. Head on over and demo this baby because you'll be super sad if you don't.

Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Fade Into You in Sunset (New!)
Skin: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Faith in Natural w/Purple Shadow & Nude Lipstick (New!)
Lingerie & Necklace: Tentacio (May Tolsen) Burlesque Lingerie in Purple (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Rings & Bracelets: {me.} (Siane Kanya) Dita Bracelets and Rings in Black (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Hat: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Burlesque Hat in White (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Tattoo: Delusions (Whisper Mizin) Voulez Vous Coucher Avec Moi in Faded (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Pose: (marukin) (Valencia Southard) Classic Poses (Collabor88!)

Location: The Fetish Circus (Shoutout to my boy bestie, X, for showing me this spot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment