Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Little Peek at Black Only

I don't know about you but when I go to a store, my fingers automatically hover over the item in the color black. It's one of my favorite colors and as they say, it does go with mostly everything making it easy to match with other pieces I have in my wardrobe. Lucky for me, the Black Only event is starting on October 15th and features only black items for sale. This means I won't feel guilty for buying other colors because there won't be any other options! This event will run till Halloween and you can read more about it here on their Facebook page.


This sexy romper with a plunging necklace and matching geometric styled earrings from Dadabeiz are just a few of the fabulous items that will be available at this event so if you like what you see or are just a fan of the color black, be sure to mark your calendar and get ready to spend some lindens.


Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Swift in Toast w/Roots (New)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Tan 08
Romper: Dadabeiz (xdramaqueenx Resident) Laced Black Romper (BlackOnly!)
Earrings: Dadabeiz (xdramaqueenx Resident) Rhombus Earrings (BlackOnly!)
Bangles: Indy & Co (Indyra Seigo) Etoile Bangles in Silver
Heels: [PM] (Tya Fallingbridge) Baby T's in Black
Poses: Label Motion (Anne Dakun) Abbie Poses (TDRB)

Location: Mulholland Highway

No comments:

Post a Comment