Sunday, October 14, 2012

Being Lazy

So due to a combination of one hyper six year old and a few overnight shifts with little sleep, this is a quick post but I just wanted to show off some cuteness I picked up for discount at various events this weekend. I love being a redhead so when I snapped up this hair by Wasabi Pills at Cinema, I knew instantly that I was going to get the Glam Affair Ginny skin in a lighter tone then I normally wear from Collabor88. I threw on this cute and cozy sweater from The Secret Store and decided to pose pretty in this autumn themed skybox from A:S:S. Both these items are available for Lazy Sunday and as you can see, they are each awesome in their own right.


And speaking of posing pretty, check out the poses I'm using in these pics. They are by Nani Poses and will be available tomorrow at The Black Market. If you've never tried Nani Poses, you definitely need to. Not only does she make great simple poses like these ones, she also makes adorable props and is in quite a few discounted events. If you're a pose whore like me, you need to stop by and scoop these babies up.


On a non SL related front, not that you've probably noticed unless you are a Blogger blogger but the page views have reset themselves. I asked around on SL and no one had noticed but when I go on the Blogger help forums, it's happened to a lot of people so don't fear because they are fixing it. I figured I'd pass that info along in case anyone else was spazzing over their page views being reset like I did. *Giggles* Well, that's about all for today. Hope you had an awesome weekend. Hugz!

Style Card

Hair: Wasabi Pills (MissAllSunday Lemon) Nikki in Gingerbread (New @ Cinema)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Ginny in Europa 02 (Collabor88)
Sweater: The Secret Store (Maylee Oh) Oversized Sweater in Red Wine (Lazy Sunday)
Tights: Tee*fy (Azure Electricteeth) Basic Solid Earth Tones in Hazelnut
Boots: League (Nena Janus) Dhara Boots in Tan (New!)
Skybox: A:S:S (Photos Nikolaidis) Anastasia Autumn Skybox (Lazy Sunday)
Poses: Nani Poses (Cherry Appletor) Simple Poses (Upcoming @ The Black Market!)

No comments:

Post a Comment