Friday, October 12, 2012

Getting Ready For Halloween

It’s a typical dreary, autumn day here today. You know, the kind with grey skies and lots of falling leaves. It made me realize that Halloween will be here before I know it so I decided to decorate today by placing out a few jack o’lanterns that I carved. Halloween is probably my second favorite holiday after Christmas of course and there is nothing I like to do better then sit on my steps with a big bowl of candy by the flickering light of a nicely carved pumpkin and admire all of the creative costumes the trick or treaters wear. Since I’m a nice person and don’t want to frighten the kiddies too much, I decided to make my pumpkins look not too scary. What do you think?


To read more and see what I'm wearing, check out my post at Living the Cute Life SL.

No comments:

Post a Comment