Sunday, October 21, 2012

Silence

Hey all! I've got some My Attic goodies to show off to you all. I was doing some late night shopping last night and picked up this sexy little mini from Cynful that comes with different lace bra options for underneath as well as appliers for those of you who like to wear prim boobehs. It comes in 3 different colors and is only 95L like everything else at this event so be sure to check it out.


Now moving on to a Kissy duh moment. I recently found out that Ploom does curvy girl poses so lately I've been buying some of their adorable little poses. When I saw that they had a set out for My Attic called Silence, I ran right over and demo'd them. I was lagging as I always do so the ad didn't rez fully for me and I just bought them thinking they were basic static poses. Imagine my surprise when I unpacked them and found out they came with this bird prop (a raven, I think?) that you could attach for pics with. Perfect for Halloween but as only my nearest and dearest SL friends know, I have a slight fear of birds so I had to suck it up and show them off because they are nicely done and what's the point of not so if you're looking for a different pose prop than the normal pumpkins, be sure to check out these poses complete with the bird and all. *Giggles*


Style Card

Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Tomorrow in Color HUD 01
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Ivory 08
Dress: [Cynful] (Cynthia Ultsch) Vale's Sweatshirt Dress in Wine (My Attic)
Socks: [M] (Arriah Fiertze) Lace Socks in Black
Ring: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Ramona 77 Rings (Collabor88)
Heels: [PM] (Tya Fallingbridge) Baby T's in Black
Poses: .ploom. (Steve Cartier) Silence Pose Pack (My Attic)

No comments:

Post a Comment