Monday, October 29, 2012

Sunflowers

Since yellow is my absolute favorite color in the whole world, it'd make sense that sunflowers are one of my absolute fave flowers. They are loud and in your face but still sweet just like me. *Giggles* When I saw this dress from Plastik in a fun sunflower pattern, I just knew I had to blog it. This dress is a new release called Achillea and comes in many pretty patterns but I'm just showing off this one in all its flowery goodness. I paired it with this sexy new hair from Exile called Breathe Me and some fun copper bangles that I picked up at EY:NO this past lazy Sunday to bring you this post.


Now moving onto poses! Katink has just released the most fabulous poses. They are called the 360 poses and feature the same pose but with different angles. In my opinion, these poses are perfect for all you fashion models out there because you can show off your outfit from all views. I'm using ones from set 8 but there are 9 other sets to choose from. Plus, each set comes with an animation that just screams SL high fashion to me. If you're looking for some new awesome poses, be sure to head over to Katink and demo these babies!


Oh, and pics today are taken at Image Essentials. I was looking for new photogenic locations on Destination Guide and this one popped out at me. There are plenty of pretty places to take pics as well as some background studios complete with poses so be sure to check them out if you're looking for a new blog location.

Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Breathe Me in Sunset (New!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Ivory 08
Necklace: League (Nena Janus) Wanderer Necklace in Wood Medley
Dress: :[P]: (Aikea Rieko) Achillea Dress in Sunna (New!)
Mouthie: [EY:NO] (Andreaa Umino) Sunflower Subscriber Gift (Subscriber Gift!)
Bracelets: [EY:NO] (Andreaa Umino) Mess Bangles in Copper
Tights: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Sheer Tights in Brown
Heels: N-core (Claire Messenger) Coquette in Brown
Poses: Katink (AnneMarit Jarvinen) 360 Poses set 8 (New!)

Location: Image Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment