Thursday, October 18, 2012

Unisex

Gotta love unisex goodies on SL. I've been eyeing up this men's jacket by Pumpkin on the feeds for a few days now. I loved it so much I even told my boy bestie to get it but he kind of just blew me off in the way only boys know how so I figured what the hell and went to demo it for myself. Shockingly, it fit pretty well and I didn't even have to have a SL breast reduction so woohoo. I'm loving it even more on me than I did in pictures but of course, I had to take some pics of myself in it. This awesome leather jacket, shirt, and bag combo even comes with a HUD to mix and match the shirt and bags out to your own liking. <3 it so much and as you can see, it totally works for us chickies so yay for unisex!


Also showing off newness from ColdLogic. They just released these adorable minis with leggings underneath in a variety of colors as well as many other goodies so be sure to check them out too.


Style Card

Hair: LaViere (Azure Electricteeth) Katie in Sawdust (Collabor88)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Cream 08
Jacket: [Pumpkin] (Yukio Osei) Postman Jacket in Black (New!)
Bottoms: ColdLogic (coldLogic Resident) Sheldon in Onyx (New!)
Boots: Deco (Orchid Zenovka) Jump Boots in Gravel
Poses: Ploom (Steve Cartier) Lark Pose Pack

Location: The Dare 2

No comments:

Post a Comment