Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

I just wanted to wish all my readers and everyone out there in blogger land who sees this on the feeds a happy new year. Here's hoping that 2013 brings you lots of happiness and everything you wish for both in RL and SL.


Oh, and beings I love sparkles and sequins, I just had to do a New Year's look......


 .....even if I was indulging in some bubbly for a few of the pics. Enjoy!


Style Card

Hair and Tiara: Truth (Truth Hawks) 2013 Group Gift Hair in Toast (Subscriber Gift!)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Amberly in Jamaica 05
Makeup: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Glitter Shadow in Silver
Earrings: Mandala (kikunosuke Eel) Otsumami Earrings in Silver (97L Sale!)
Dress: Mimikri (Mimikri Kit) Kiki Sequin Dress in Silver (TDRF!)
Heels: N-Core (Claire Messenger) Triumph Heels in Silver
Pose Prop: W. Winx (Whimsy Winx) Winx Box Countdown (My Attic)

*Tiara texture has been moded*





No comments:

Post a Comment