Friday, February 15, 2013

Eleonor's No Angel

Hey readers! Just a little post showing off some grungy goodies I picked up the last few days. I saw these jeans on another blog and knew I had to have them. They are by Razorblade Jacket and come with a belt hud with lots of buckle and color options. I love the fit so much that I'm sure I'll be wearing them again and again.


While out and about today, I wound up at Para Designs and noticed they were in the Jack or Jill Hunt so I area searched real quick and picked up their Jill prize which is this amazingly detailed angel tattoo. I'm not a huge fan of tattoos but I liked the wings on this one so I figured I'd show it off for all of you who like to be inked. And of course since I think the back is the best, I just had to take a quick snap of it.


Finally, I gotta mention my purty skin. It's the newest tone of Al Vulo's Eleonor called Bisquit. Eleonor comes with 14 makeups and includes 3 brow options, Tango appliers, the eyes I'm wearing, and many more makeup add ons. I can't decide which makeup I like the best but I felt like the black ones suited this look. If you're looking for a new darker toned skin, be sure to demo Eleonor because as you can see, she's adorable.

To see pics of all the makeups and for credits, keep reading!





Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Horizon in Black 04
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Eleonor in Black Bisquit (New!)
Tiara: dl:: (Selene Edwyn) Emo Queen
Top: *T.Whore* (Blair Loorden) Hot Top in Black (The Boobies Show!)
Bottoms: Razorblade Jacket (Kehl Razor) Fuel Low Rise Jeans in Blue (New!)
Necklace: KRASH (Ken Rosenthal) Fallen Angel Necklace in Dark Silver (The Men's Dept.)
Bracelets: Mandala (kikunosuke Eel) Okaki Bracelets in Black
Tattoo: Para Designs (Paranormal Putzo) Guardian Tattoo in Medium (JOJ Hunt Prize!)
Shoes: Deco (Orchid Zenovka) Classic Sneaks in Black
Poses: Imeka (Nati12 Koray) Talia Pose Pack (New!)

Location: Sinner's Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment