Friday, March 29, 2013

A Little Pose Fair Preview

Hey readers! So if you're a pose whore like me, you've probably been counting down the days till Pose Fair opened and guess what today is the day. I've got a little glimpse at some simple poses from Grafica to show you. I've never heard of this pose store before but the poses they have out are basic model poses like I prefer for showcasing looks.


 And what better place to show off my look then at Isabelli Anatine's newly opened sim, Kitten's Heaven. This beautifully done sim features a cafe with music acts as well as lots of pretty places to rez props and take some pics. If you're a location blogger like me, be sure to visit Pose Fair and snap up some poses and then head on over to this sim and take your own stunning pictures.


To see what I'm wearing and for a LM to Kitten's Heaven, keep reading.

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Flattery in Brown 04
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Renee First Date 01
Dress: coldLogic (Coldlogic Resident) Reynolds Dress in May (New!)
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique (Gospel Voom) Sophia Peeptoe in White
Poses: grafica (Alyx Aerallo) Per Donna Pose Pack (Upcoming Pose Fair!)



Location: Kitten's Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment