Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Cheaps

So by now, you're full of ham and either watching Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead but I've got a few Easter cheapies to show you. When I saw that The Knitting Circle was having an Easter egg hunt, I had to check it out. Imagine my surprise to find purty hair from Ploom and a gorgeous skin from Pink Fuel for under 10 lindens! Of course, I had to show them off. This hunt was supposed to be only until today so I'm not sure if the items are still out but hey, it doesn't hurt to go look right?


Rest of my look is awesomeness around the grid too. Bishes Inc. has out this sexy mini for the Big Boobies Fair that I believe starts tomorrow and Mstyle has out these fantastic heels even if they are pink for only a linden this week. My cutesy necklace is the most recent group gift from Sweet Leonard and my poses are from fri.day for Pose Fair. As you can see, I've been all over the place with this look. I can't help it with fabulous finds like these!

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!



Style Card


Hair: Ploom (Helyanwe Vindaloo) Cynthia (The Knitting Circle Easter Egg Hunt!)
Skin: Pink Fuel (Mochi Milena) Alena in Vanilla Fresh (The Knitting Circle Easter Egg Hunt!)
Dress: Bishes Inc. (Juicy Sahara) Corset Dress in White (Big Boobies Fair!)
Necklace: LEO-NT (Lady Leonard) Easter Bunny Necklace (Group Gift!)
Bangles: LEO-NT (Lady Leonard) Pastel Love Bangles
Heels: Mstyle (Mikee Mokeev) Ani Pumps in Pink (Dollarbie!)
Poses: fri.day (Darling Monday) Profile Pose Pack (Pose Fair!)

No comments:

Post a Comment