Monday, March 25, 2013

I'll Hide My Make-Up Smeared Eyes


Wait, please don't go
I won't stay
All these words on replay
I'm okay
It's all right
Good to know that you're fine

Pretending everything is right to make it better
I'll hide my make-up smeared eyes
To show that I'm fine

Some how you have managed to get under my skin
More than anyone ever did
And if every hole makes a scar
And every scar marks its place
Then I will never live freely without your trace
And it'll never be fair.


To see what I'm wearing and the location, keep reading.


Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Breathe Me in Sunset
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Amberly in Jamaica 05
Makeup: Izzie's (Izzie Button) I'm Not Feeling Very Well Today
Tiara: LEO-NT (Lady Leonard) Leaf Tiara in Onyx
Dress: Fleshtone (Stevenzuuh Gossipgirl) Fenx Leather Dress in Black (Soho Sample Sale!)
Wings: Material Squirrel (Kala Bijoux) Ezazel Mini Angel Wings
Feet: [Gos] Boutique (Gospel Voom) Barefeet in Flat
Hands: Slink (Siddean Munro) Casual Mesh Hands

Location: Grey November Gallery


1 comment:

  1. dense layer fashion jewelry , is generally more durable than other black jewelry. However, the finish does not tend to be glossy like plating or alloy oxidation.Finally, laser treatment can produce surface Wedding Rings nanostructures which render a deep black finish on metals. This is performed by femtosecond laser, which emits extremely intense, ultrashort Diamond Jewelry pulses. This discovery was.

    ReplyDelete