Sunday, March 10, 2013

New Romance

Spring is here and Collabor88 has a new round with a theme of "New Romance" that goes perfectly with the season. This round features lots of lace and pretty pastels. As soon as I saw Tee*fy's offerings for this round, I knew I'd have to nab them. This pretty tank and floral skirt are their offering for this event. I paired it with this pretty D!va hair that features customizable flowers and a headband. Since I wanted a super springlike look, I went to Izzie's and took my pics on her pretty sim. As you can see, Spring is in the air and it's the perfect time for a picnic so won't you join me.


To see more pics and a style card, keep reading!



Now, if you're a fan of Glam Affair skins, chances are you have heard about the contest and perhaps are entering it. I love the Amberly skin so much that I just had to give it a try. I entered one simple pic but then I loved this look so much that I decided to do a closeup. If you've entered, I'd like to say good luck. There are so many pretty pics that I'm sure the judges are going to have a very hard time deciding. Well, I see some ants making their way to my lunch so I'm off. Have a happy rest of your Sunday!

One of my contest entries. 


Style Card

Hair: D!va (Marisa Kira) Flora in Red Amber Type B (Collabor88)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Amberly in Jamaica 05 Red
Freckles: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Leah Freckles A
Earrings: Yummy (Polyester Partridge) Tiffany Pearl Earrings
Top: Tee*fy (Azure Electricteeth) Elyse Wrapped Tucked Tank in Creme (Collabor88)
Skirt: Tee*fy (Azure Electricteeth) Estelle Fluffy Skirt in Floral (Collabor88)
Feet: [Gos] Boutique (Gospel Voom) Barefeet Flat
Poses: (marukin) (Valencia Southard) Clinic Pose Pack (Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment